The Aka.ms/remoteconnect portal allows Minecraft players to link their devices to their personal Microsoft accounts. Some of the controls which can be connected include PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One X and s, and Nintendo switch. When accessing the official URL, visitors b send to https;//login.live.com/oauth20_remoteconnect.srf And promoted to enter a specific code. This code provides individual access to their personal Microsoft account. This is particularly important if you are playing Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch or Play station platform, as it enables the cross-play feature. In other words, you will be able to play with other online users who also are connected via They are Microsoft live account, even if they are using a different gaming console or device.
How to Use the Aka Ms to Play Minecraft on the Sony Playstation?
Follow the steps provided below to play the minecraft game on your sony playstation, i.e., Ps4 and Ps5;
- Simply open the sony playstation, i.e., PS4 and PS5.
- This implies downloading and installing the minecraft application on the PlayStation.
- Here you will need to open the minecraft game and then allow the permissions first.
- After you open the game, you will be provided the link, i.e., Aka.ms/remoteconnect inside the game.
- Now simply go to your mobile phone and then open its web browser.
- In the mobile web browser, you will need to enter the same linked then hit the search button.
- After it, simply enter the login details of your minecraft account.
- This will log you into your Microsoft as well as minecraft account.
- Now you can play the minecraft game on your sony playstation.
How to Play the Minecraft Game on the Nintendo Switch Device?
There is another device named the Nintendo Switch console that can host the minecraft game. So before proceeding the playing minecraft, follow the steps to start with the setup of aka ms;
- Open the Nintendo switch device and then open the plays store of it.
- If minecraft is not available in the play store, then go to the web browser and then search for minecraft download.
- Download as well as install the minecraft game and then go for the opening of the game on the Nintendo switch device.
- Now as the device is not a parent device, it will show you the link along with the connect code.
- The link Aka.ms/remote connect provided in the minecraft game on the Nintendo device.
- Go to your device’s web browser and then search for the link Aka.ms/remoteconnect into the search browser.
- Then enter the connect code that is provided on the Nintendo screen.
- Then simply go for the connect button.
- Now your Microsoft account will be connected to the Nintendo switch device.
- Now onwards, you can play minecraft on the Nintendo switch.
How to Add Friends on the Minecraft Game Using the Microsoft Account?
The most favorite thing about minecraft is that you can play it multiplayer and play multiplayer. You need to add up your friends to the Microsoft account. So here are the steps to add up the friend on the Microsoft account of the minecraft game;
- Simply log in to your Microsoft account and then go to the play button of the minecraft game.
- This will launch the minecraft game.
- Now it will take you to the homepage of the minecraft game.
- On the left side of the game tab, you need to go to the friend section.
- Here click on the add friend button.
- This will provide the search bar, and using the search bar, you can search for a friend as well as add him.
- In this way, you can add a friend to minecraft.
What Is the Meaning of Aka.ms/remoteConnect Error?
Now when attending to play Minecraft with friends, you can encounter an aka.ms/remoteconnect Error message. This is frequently associated with PlayStation or Nintendo switch controls, including the switch lite. The error is caused by the need for an Xbox Live account when accessing mini craft across platform Gameplay. It is possible to access Xbox Live for free if you have already processed a valid Microsoft account. Your device will have two be linked to a Microsoft account if you wish to enable the cross-play feature.
However, you may still encounter an error message which reads signals into a Microsoft account that will be permanently associated with your current account; visit this website on another device https://aka.ms/remoteconnect and enter this code xxxxxx. NAV, keep in mind that the specific wording will depend upon the device that you are using okay.
What Is the Reason for the Error on https://aka.ms/Remote Connect.
https.aka.ms/Remote Connect is an excellent feature For Minecraft gamers, and this issue needs to be fixed that you already have. Aka.ms/remoteconnect not working error reason infographic by tech bullish.
By Having Microsoft Sign-In Code for Minecraft
Simply follow the steps provided below;
- First, launch the Minecraft
- Then click on sign in access the multiplayer option
- Then there, you will find an option that helps to link your existing Microsoft account
- Use the same minecraft account if you already have one.
- In the new window, you can search for the game.
- Now you will receive an eight-digit code which you will use in the next step
- Then open aka.ms/remote connect website on another system
- There you will be a placeholder enter the code where you can enter the code you found in the previous step
- Now click on the next button, and this will follow the prompts to connect the device using remote connect.
- Then if you see any error for the remote connect code, you again open a fresh Microsoft account to generate a new code that you can use again use, aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- Now once you launch the game, you can directly link it to your current account with the Xbox Live account connected VIA your Microsoft account.
- Then the Xbox Live account is very easy to set up two, and if you have an account already, then you can use that too.
You Can Use It by Having Corresponding Gameplay Data.
Corrupt game data is a problem that can affect any game. Your game data in Minecraft may have been corrupted, which is one of the significant reasons for showing this error. I need to check whether you are Minecraft saved games data has gone corrupt, which may be causing this issue. If you have a corrupted game file data issue, then you would need to restore to the last saved point.
By Having a Proper Setup
If your setup is improper, then the error can occur. With proper setup implementing the troubleshooting step will be useful. If you do not have a proper setup, then you can follow the steps to configure, aka.ms/remote connect, and get your code to connect with it properly.
By Deleting Minecraft Saved Game Data.
There are chances of the old data or the server files being corrupted. Follow the steps given below to select the minecraft saved data;
- First, launch the Minecraft game.
- After this, go into the minecraft settings.
- Then go to the storage option.
- Now after this, you need to check the saved files.
- Then finally, you can delete these save checkpoints of your gameplay simply by clicking the delete icon here.
- After this, return to the main menu of the game.
- Now login again and try connecting the remote connect again to check hey is the aka.ms remote connect error has been sorted out.
By Signing into Another Device
This is a common occurrence that happens when you already sign in to aka.ms/remoteconnect from another device and have not terminated the session of your previous sign-in. This is a very common scenario. Now you can sign out and then again sign in onto your pc. Also, clearing the cookies can resolve the problem.
By Restarting Your Device
The error could be due to a glitch in restarting your device. The simple restart can fix the remote connection not working either for your Minecraft gameplay.
By Making Sure the Account Isn’t Being Used on Another Device
We often see the aka.ms remote connect error, and we have a Minecraft account logged in to another device.
By Login and Reinstalling
- If you have followed the above steps and are still facing the remote connect issue in Minecraft, then you can try this following steps mentioned below
- Then after this, you need to log out and then login in again.
- Then restart your system to check for the proper working of the minecraft.
- Most of the time, a logout and reinstall solve the aka.ms remote connect not working error.
What is the reason that the Minecraft link is not connected to my Microsoft account?
If your Minecraft game won’t link with your Microsoft account, it means your Microsoft account does not have a Gamertag. Make sure that your Microsoft account is logged in to http://account.xbox.com/. Reinstall the game after this.
This is all about aka.ms/remote connect.